Inofolic Patient Leaflet
NPN 80083082 • 60 Softgel Capsules
- Helps to support normal early fetal development
- Helps to support early fetal development
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Helps promote regular ovulation in those with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Helps support regular menstrual cycles in those with PCOS
- Helps increase the quality of eggs released in each ovulatory cycle in those with PCOS
- To help prepare for and support pregnancy in those with PCOS
- Aids in the management of PCOS by reducing oxidative stresses
- Aids in the management of PCOS by helping to restore normal ovarian function
- Helps regularize menstrual cyclicity in those with PCOS
- Helps to restore ovulation and oocyte quality and to normalize menstrual cycle irregularities
- Aids in the management of PCOS’s hormonal and metabolic conditions
- Helps to reduce serum testosterone in women with PCOS
- Helps reduce hyperandrogenism in PCOS women
- Helps restore hormonal balance and ovulation in those with PCOS
- Helps reduce hirsutism and acne in those with PCOS
- Aids in the management of PCOS by promoting healthy glucose metabolism
- Helps promote/restore pregnancy rates/fertility in women under 36 years old with PCOS who undergo in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Helps to improve insulin sensitivity in women with PCOS
- Helps reduce insulin resistance
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit):
Myo-inositol (Zea mays – Whole plant): 600 Milligrams
Folic acid (Folate): 200 Micrograms
Soya Oil, Lecithin, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Mono- and Di- Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Gelatin, Glycerin, Iron Oxides
Adults: Take 2 capsules 1 time per day, or 1 capsule twice daily (preferably 12 hours apart) separated from meals.
Cautions and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. The expiry date refers to the product correctly stored in the intact packaging. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. To ensure the timely treatment of a serious cause of infertility, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Known Adverse Reactions
Folate supplementation can mask a vitamin B12 deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough vitamin B12, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.